I am the type of person to develop obsessions and passions only to have them fulfilled and it is on to the next one! However, this current obsession? I see no end in sight.
Podcasts are too legit. In the car. At work. Getting ready at home. Cooking. The possibilities and time for them are endless and I’m just soaking them all in. Backstory- I started listening to podcasts when I was having a rough time, possibly the worst time in my adult life. A time of uncertainty when I lived on an emotional rollercoaster. Since then, I’ve chosen to get off the ride (more on this later). Alas, podcasts saved the day. It all started with a friend I follow on Snapchat that screenshot what she was listening to and I replied with “what’s that!?”- and so it began. Below, I list in no particular order my favorite podcasts right now.
- That’s So Retrograde- a wellness podcast hosted by Elizabeth Kott and Stephanie Simbari, that focuses on mindful living. They follow moon cycles, astrology, meditation, and host interviews with crazy inspiring creatives! These ladies give me life!
- The Skinny Confidential-Lauren Evarts and Michael Bostick, a cohesively entertaining married couple that host their podcast based off her blog and book, named the same. They have tips and tricks ranging from beauty, health, fitness, and major guests that are just down right brilliant creators and entrepreneurs that leave you with ideas swirling about!
- Risen Motherhood-this podcast keeps me from losing my mind thinking I’m alone in the mothering world. Raising babies in a world that attempts to grab their attention at every move, these ladies give great Biblical advice to raise your little ones in Christ while not forgetting yourself as a mother, wife, and individual.
- Higherself Podcast -this is by Sahara Rose (IG handle: @iamsaraharose). If you don’t know what Ayurveda is you need to. And she makes it such an easy method to add into your daily lifestyle. I’ve already implemented 5 Ayurvedic practices to my daily routine!
- Goaldigger Podcast- by Jenna Kutcher-100% boss babe, a total business mindset on learning to grow your hobby to your business and doing what you LOVE.
There you have it! These are my current favs and I already have a few to suggest next time. Have a listen and let me know what you think! Any suggestions? Send them over!